This website was created by physicians, for physicians. We want to see it grow, but we can’t do it alone. If you’re a Manitoba doctor, it’s time to get involved!
Submissions may include:
- Doctors Share – We want to hear it all, from success stories that inspire to hardships that challenge. Share your personal accounts of illness and wellness, past or present difficulties in achieving health, and tips for living a healthy life as a healer. Submit personal essays or articles (250-750 words), visual art, photography, or images of yourself engaged in activities that keep you well. Editing services are available.
- Health & Wellness – If you know of topics or resources relevant to any aspect of physician health – physical, mental, spiritual or psychological – write an article or make a summary of links to online material.
- News & Events – Send us links or short articles about improving physician well-being.
- Students & Residents – Tell us about being a medical learner and how it affected your health, for better or for worse. If you know of resources specifically for students and residents, send them our way.
- Finally, if you have an idea for a theme or topic – whether book reviews or research links, humour or the healing power of music as just a few examples – please feel free to bring them forward.
Thanks again for your willingness to get involved with the Doctors Manitoba Physician Health and Wellness website.